Saturday, March 24, 2007

make a story by some interesting sentences

Linda: Would you like to climb mountain with me during the summer holiday?
Mary: Any day will do?
Linda: Yes, I am free at home.
Mary: OK. I will inform you if I decide the time.
Linda: That’s settled then.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linda: Any message for me?
Linda’s mother: Mary made a phone to you. You’d better call her in reply.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linda: Hello, Mary.
Mary: Hello. Are you free tomorrow? I want to talk about our trip in your home.
Linda: Are you by yourself?
Mary: No. Peter and Jane would like to join us. All right with you?
Linda: Are you kidding me? Jane is too weak to climb. I think she can walk 20metres only.
Mary: Great minds think alike! But Peter will send us there by car if Jane goes.
Linda: Well. See you tomorrow.
Mary: See you.

No comments: